Night Lights is an annual celebration held at Tower Hill Botanic Garden in Boylston, MA just outside of Worcester. Night Lights is an inclusive, secular event where visitors of all backgrounds can celebrate winter, light, and nature together. It includes two unique experiences: Night Lights (the evening experience) and Winter Wonderland (the day time experience). Please note that the Garden is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays until 4pm.
NIGHT LIGHTS (the nighttime experience)
Daily, 4pm to 9 or 10pm
Celebrate the season with enchanting landscapes, fun experiences, and thousands of lights. Enjoy seasonal fare and spirits, visit our Garden Shop for unique gift ideas, or give the gift of four-season membership. Pre-purchased timed-entry special event tickets are required for entry after 4pm. Member tickets are now on sale. Non-member tickets go on sale October 15.
Night Lights ticket prices range from $7 to $19 per person depending on age and date. Members save $3 to $5 per ticket for up to 6 tickets per transaction and may purchase additional tickets at full price.
View Night Lights 2018 here.
WINTER WONDERLAND (the daytime experience)
Wednesdays to Sundays, 10am to 3pm
Included with general admission, purchase admission when you arrive on property. Free admission for members.
- Visitors can enjoy decorated indoor rooms and soak in the warmth of subtropical plants in our conservatories. Don’t forget to stop by the Café for a delicious meal and the Garden Shop for nature-inspired gifts.
- The outdoor gardens and grounds provide opportunities for walks and hikes.
- Families with children will enjoy the scavenger hunts, the model train, discovery backpacks, hands-on Library activities, and more.
- Adult Educational trips, programs, and workshops available for an additional fee. See events calendar for details.
- Winter Wonderland Sing-Along Performances with Margeret McCandless on Saturdays, November 30 through December 28, 11am-12pm.
View Winter Wonderland 2018 here.
Frequently asked questions about Winter Wonderland can be found here.
THE GARDEN SHOP
Enjoy Member Appreciation Weekend at the Garden Shop on Saturday, November 30, and Sunday, December 1. The Garden Shop is celebrating Tower Hill members with a weekend of double discounts on your purchases.* We appreciate your generous support throughout the year. All proceeds from Garden Shop purchases benefit the gardens and organization. Thank you for choosing to support nonprofit retail and find wonderful, unique gifts at the same time.
Pair your corporate or social holiday party or year-end celebration with Night Lights for a truly festive celebration! Enjoy delicious and creative fare by Peppers Artful Events while discovering the stunning display of décor and lights around the gardens. Cocktail parties are ideal for groups of 50 guests or less. View more information here.
Contact Private Events for more information.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
Wachusett Mountain Ski Area
Bay State Savings Bank
Sponsors as of 8/8/19
NIGHT LIGHTS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS