See the Gardens in a New Light!
Celebrate the season with thousands of lights, new experiences, and enchanting landscapes. This year, we are exploring patterns in nature with mesmerizing displays. Enjoy s’mores, seasonal drinks, and fun photo opportunities while creating memories for the whole family. Please note: dogs are not permitted November 24 – December 30, 2018.
Night Lights is an annual celebration of the season held at Tower Hill Botanic Garden in Boylston, MA just outside of Worcester. Night Lights is an inclusive, secular event where visitors of all backgrounds can celebrate winter, light, and nature together. It includes two unique experiences: Day Lights (the day time experience) and Night Lights (the evening experience).
DAY LIGHTS (the daytime experience)
Tower Hill will be open for Day Lights Wednesdays to Sundays, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Included with general admission, purchase admission when you arrive on property. Free admission for members.
- Visitors can enjoy decorated indoor rooms, conservatories, the Café, and the Garden Shop. Additionally, there will be concerts on December 1, 8, and 15.
- The outdoor gardens and grounds provide opportunities for walks and hikes.
- Families with children will enjoy the scavenger hunts, the model train, discovery backpacks, hands-on Library activities, and more.
- Adult Educational trips, programs, and workshops available for an additional fee. See events calendar for details.
NIGHT LIGHTS (the evening experience)
Tower Hill will be open for Night Lights Tuesdays to Thursdays, 4 p.m. to 9 p.m., and Fridays to Sundays, 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Requires non-refundable, pre-purchased tickets for members and non-members. Prices listed below.
- Includes walking through roughly 15 acres of dramatically lit formal gardens and surrounding woodlands, including a walk through the firefly forest that ends at the Wild Rumpus.
- Inside, visitors can step out of the elements to see more decorations, investigate our model train village, explore our indoor conservatories, access our Café to enjoy local fresh food, and peruse our specialty-curated Garden Shop.
Members, whose generosity helps sustain our public garden year-round, can enter during the day for no additional fee and receive 50% off evening ticket prices. Members also receive double their discount in the Garden Shop, during their Member Appreciation Weekend, November 24-25. Not a member? Add a membership to your ticket purchase to start saving today!
Host your holiday party at Night Lights! Break out of the traditional holiday party mold and give your guests a truly illuminating year-end celebration. Contact our Private Events office for more information.
DAY LIGHTS AND NIGHT LIGHTS HOURS
NIGHT LIGHTS TICKET PRICING:
Tickets must be purchased online at towerhillbg.org in advance.
DAY LIGHTS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
NIGHT LIGHTS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS