The Garden is currently closed. We have temporarily stopped accepting donation requests. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding during these uncertain times.
As a favorite botanic garden in the community, organizations can request in-kind donations to auction at their charitable events and fundraisers. Tower Hill is always excited to support local organizations working toward causes in line with our mission and who work to enrich our community.
- Donation requests must be sent at least three weeks before your event. Requests received in May/June or December/January may take up to six weeks to process.
- Donations take the form of general admission gate passes for general admission or a Family membership.
- One in-kind charitable donation per organization per calendar year.
- Tower Hill does not make cash donations.
Tower Hill Botanic Garden is proud to support 501c3 organizations which align with our mission, vision, and values.
Due to restrictions from several of our funders and the volume of requests, Tower Hill is unable to make donations to the following:
- Organizations that are not a registered 501c3
- Private or Parochial Schools
- Religious Organizations
- Political Organizations
- Family foundations
- Medical Research
- Booster Clubs or Athletic Teams
- Organizations outside of the Northeast region
- Independent or Third-Party Fundraisers: These are organizations or events that support other individuals or organizations (ex. Fun Run to Support John Doe, Bike Ride to Support the ABC Foundation)
Questions? Please email email@example.com.