Seating – General admission for all concerts (first come, first served).
Outdoor Concerts – Feel free to bring a blanket or lawn chairs. We ask that concert goers with high back lawn chairs remain in the rear to allow the best possible view for all.
Indoor Concerts – Chairs are set up for indoor concerts, however in nicer weather some visitors prefer to bring their own chairs to sit on the patios while enjoying the music through the open doors of the conservatories.
Alcohol - A cash bar is available at Tower Hill concerts for visitors age 21 and over with proper ID. No outside alcohol is allowed to be brought onto the premises for any event or occasion.
Photos - For most shows, video cameras and audio recording devices are not allowed. Still photo cameras are generally acceptable without a flash; however it is at the discretion of the artist's management.
Tickets are handled via a “registration list”, rather than physical tickets. You will be checked in upon your arrival by the name you registered under. Please bring your printed confirmation reply as backup.
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL, no refunds or exchanges. This is standard policy for most concert venues. In the rare case when a show has been cancelled and not rescheduled; a refund will be given.
For your own enjoyment and safety, and to protect and preserve the plants, please follow these simple rules:
• Stay on paths or lawns.
• Leave all plants, flowers and wildlife undisturbed.
• Leave pets at home. Assistance animals welcome!
• Park in designated areas only.
• No smoking in the buildings, or along the trails, fields and woodland.
• Dispose of trash properly.
• Youth under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Footwear and shirts must be worn at all times.
• Radios and musical instruments not permitted.
• No climbing on rock walls or statuary, running, barbecuing, or active sports (Frisbee, ball playing, kite flying, biking etc.)
Saturday, August 22: Seele Chamber Muiscale / 2pm / Limonaia
“Künft’ger Zeiten” – (from 9 German Arias), George Fredric Handel (1685-1759)
Concerto for Oboe/violin in c BWV 1060R, Johann Sebastian Bach
Knoxville: Summer of 1915, Op. 24, Samuel Barber (1910-1981)
“Ich esse mit Freuden mein weniges Brot” – BWV 84, Johann Sebastian Bach
Saturday, September 12: Denovo String Quartet / 2pm / Limonaia
Open year round:
Now open Wednesday evenings
until 9 pm
Also open Holiday Mondays