Classes, Tours & Workshops
The mission of Tower Hill Botanic Garden is to "advance the science and encourage and improve the practice of horticulture." From gardening practices to nature study and everything in between--Tower Hill Botanic Garden offers a full range of classes to fulfill that mission.
For questions, please call 508-869-6111 or email email@example.com.
How to Register
Sign Up for Tower Hill Botanic Garden courses
Registration for most programs is required (unless otherwise indicated).
You can register in the following ways:
- Online -- by far the fastest and most secure method; upon your registration and payment with a credit card you will receive an email confirmation of your order. We encourage you to establish a FREE account with us now, so you may also view your past activity with us. You can also establish an account when you register with a particular course.
- By phone -- call the Registrar at 508-869-6111, ext. 124, Tuesday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., or the Front Desk at 508-869-6111 9am-5pm daily, including weekends.
- By fax -- 508-869-0314, using the downloadable and printable registration form (PDF File).
- By mail -- Complete & mail the registration form to Registrar, THBG, PO Box 598, Boylston, MA 01505-0598.
- Class Policies -- Be sure to familiarize yourself with our Class Policies.