1) Tower Hill Botanic Garden is home of the third oldest horticultural society in the country, turning 175 next spring. The nonprofit is also celebrating 30 years in Boylston, where it overlooks the Wachusett Reservoir.
2) Tower Hill just opened its 15th garden, The Court: A Garden Within Reach, which is designed to be an inclusive space where everyone can get close to plants.
3) Tower Hill is a four-season destination, and the annual Winter Reimagined celebration is a must-see event for visitors throughout the region.
4) Tower Hill is hosting internationally-renowned artist Patrick Dougherty at the gardens this August to install a one-of-a-kind outdoor sculptural display using twigs and saplings from area woodlands.
5) Tower Hill isn’t just for plant lovers. There are art exhibits, children’s activities, a boutique-style gift shop, a restaurant, music, book-signings, cooking demonstrations, hiking trails, photo and bird watching opportunities, views of Mt. Wachusett, and much more.